Friday, October 23, 2009

to some in 1A07

Syairahhh!
Hello my dearest art buddy, I'll really miss you alot and I'm so sorry I made things kinda emotional today! Its as if nobody could understand us but we could, cause those feelings felt so real ): But seriously, I'll miss you alot but lets be there to cheer each other on when we have our own coursework and deadlines and prep boards and all kay!

I'll miss freaking out with you in class, sms-ing you about all the art homework, sitting next to you during SOVA, going out with you guys for art stuff (and doing crazy things while running across the road), rushing essays with you, hugging you, camwhoring with you, talking about food, telling you about my little secrets with you at the cafe, having free periods and staying in school till night!

Thanks for cheering me on too, and I hope there's still a little chance for me to get advanced! Hehe. Goodness I'm really not looking forward to another year of art w/o you and all our freaking out moments!! ):


Annisaa! I've said alot to you in school and I think we share the same feelings, and I really hope you're fine! I wish I could do more this afternoon and I hope you're fine. Feel free to call me or talk to me whenever you're feeling troubled (not just about the results stuff but others too eh!) Stay strong anis!! I really hope we'll be in the same class next year if we do get.. :/ This is abit short but that's cause I've already talked to you recently! :D



Glenda & Yiting I don't suppose you'll be reading my blog but to you guys.. we'll be in this together too! haha :D

No comments: